Monday, June 2, 2014

Photo Essay-- Family Grad Party Weekend

 The last day before my Persian family invades my house. Its the calm before the storm. 
 And then it happened, the suitcases come flying through the door and so do the relatives from California, where I will be at college next year. 
 First dinner the night my family came. Not so calm anymore. 
 And the moment we have all been looking forward to- the Grad Party. Guests start pouring in to celebrate. 
One of my final photos I took this weekend. This is my funniest craziest cousin and we were exploring Portland all day on his last day. We took a trip up Council Crest and this is where we came out. Had a photo booth moment on the top of this hill on a beautiful day. I set the camera on the ground and set up the setting then left it to take 10 self timer photos, some turned put pretty memorable. 

AND SO ENDS THE STORY OF MY GRAD PARTY WEEKEND

No comments:

Post a Comment