Photo Final Reflection:
1. Spend some time reviewing your photography portfolio - including your work in Photo 1.
- I often notice that the subject is in a corner
- Eyes are often looking towards the opposite corner and seem in though
- The thoughts of the subject are ambiguous and have little to no context clues, unless purposefully contexted.
2. Ask yourself some basic questions about your photography:
A. What excites you about photography?
- I always enjoy how life just looks more interesting through the lense. You can manipulate the world to give it the feeling you are looking for. Our eyes automatically adjust and simply view things the way they are. With the camera, you can make things look the way you imagine it in your head.
B. What do you want to explore more of?
- The architecture of mother nature. Trying to capture the essence of how nature is structured. Nature is actually highly uniform through patterns such as the fibonacci sequence. (trees, flowers, mountains, coasts, clouds...)
C. What challenges you?
- My largest challenge is not necessarily transferring the image I have in my head and manipulate the photo so it appears that way through the lens, but rather transferring the tone/mood/feeling I have in my head into an image in my head in the first place.
D. Is there something you haven't done that you would like to do?
- 3D planet photography
- panorama photography
- photo mosaic of a single photo through a series of many of the same subject
E. Are there ideas you have seen (online, or?) that you would like to attempt?
- Digital photo collage for end of year project of all work through the whole year